Join the Palomar Faculty Federation!
The PFF is the bargaining agent which negotiates on your behalf and provides legal representation for you as a result of your employment at Palomar Community College. In spite of the fact that dues are deducted from your paycheck, in order to become a bona fide PFF/AFT member your member form must be on file with us.
You will not experience a dues increase by becoming a member. Click on this link to complete the brief form so we can follow up with you on your membership!
- Doing your part to ensure professional, reliable, and fair representation for yourself and your colleagues.
- AFT’s comprehensive benefits (available at http://aft.org/aftplus/)
- $1,000,000 occupational liability insurance policy (free of charge)
- $10,000 life insurance policy (free of charge during the first year of your membership)
- Access to a variety of AFT-sponsored programs
- A vote on the negotiated contract
- A vote on and the opportunity to run for PFF union officer positions